With webeye SOS - Don’t panic, you’ll never compromise the Safety Of your Staff.
With webeyesos, if your guards or lone workers feel threatened or in danger, you’ll never be left guessing their whereabouts again! To improve safety and offer increased reassurance to guarding staff and lone workers, webeye has launched the stand alone webeyesos app. Once triggered, it tracks the whereabouts of the worker. Should they feel threatened or in danger he or she presses the SOS panic button or uses the discrete shake feature which immediately sends an alert to the other enabled devices where their location is identified and tracked in real time. This super fast and super reliable application will become an invaluable tool to help defeat the criminal and greatly improve the safety of staff. How it works: 1. Enable your guard’s or lone worker’s smart phone with the webeyesos app. 2. If a worker feels threatened or in danger they hit the large SOS panic button or use the discreet shake feature. 3. Upon activation an alert is triggered and an alarm sent to the new webeye browser and any number of webeyecms enabled smart phones. 4. Their location and movement is tracked every 10 seconds for 10 minutes or longer if required. 5. The sender’s phone covertly vibrates to inform the worker the alert has been received and back-up is on the way!
Get back-up quick! With amazing reliability.
Jan 16, 2017
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
WebEyeSOS is a free app for iOS published in the System Maintenance list of apps, part of System Utilities.
The company that develops WebEyeSOS is Webeye Limited. The latest version released by its developer is 2.1.
To install WebEyeSOS on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2017-01-16 and was downloaded 35 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the WebEyeSOS as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install WebEyeSOS on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the WebEyeSOS is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After WebEyeSOS is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.